View Single Post
(#226)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default A Touching Story - 11-08-2013, 04:51 PM

So last night I banged my second Korean chick. This is all thanks to a dude I know who rocks the streets in London doing day game, and who laid the foundations for me hooking up with this girl. Last Saturday he rang me up on the said girls phone, and told me he’d just approached her, and that she was visiting Manchester the following wkd, and if I would like to show her round. Naturally I said yes and fired over a few texts to build up the excitement.

Saturday evening I tell her I’m free to meet up and we go straight to my favourite bar so she can taste genuine English ale. We sit down and I’m there playing with hair and building the sexual tension. She tells me she has to leave for the airport at 4am, so I had to work fast. After 15 mins I make out with her, and chat some more. I bounce her to the second bar and we grab a cosy corner and sample some more ales. After some more kissing I tell her we should grab some food back near my house, ‘as it has the best food in my area’. We grab the tram back to mine and get straight into my bedroom. I stick on some music and get her to take shoes off. The idea of food is a distant memory as we knew why we were both there, and I bang her. She was fun, and Sid is a gent.

I'd been considering going longterm with one of my girls, but this has reminded me what I'd be missing. The excitement, the adventure, the fact that this girl is totally different to the others. There's so many girls out there to meet. Be good to meet some more.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
amit1207 (11-08-2013), GoodRebel (11-08-2013)