View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-08-2013, 12:08 AM

Mate, you sound interesting as fuck. You've had some crazy shit happen to you and I bet the emotional roller coasters and trials and tribulations you've gone through are off the charts compared to most people.

Relish in the glory that you've faced adversity and come out on the other side. Embrace the hurt and the pain and don't ever blame him or her or them or YOU. Accept the hand (no pun intended) life has dealt you and play it accordingly. And again do not blame anyone for anything that's happened, life owes you nothing and everything is circumstantial.

Its all about the connotation to which you relate your stories. I remember once a year ago telling some chick about when my cat died. I loved that cat, I had her from being 8-24. Her passing signified the end of my childhood. It was really raw when I told the story and right in front of me this girl started crying, I was embarrassed, I never expected such a reaction. When I asked her about it she said the emotion that came through when I told my story hit her hard.

I'l also add that never once in my retelling her did I want her to feel sorry for me or anything like that, I couldn't have cared less about her reaction I just replayed my emotion and was true to it.

Your stories are cool mate, don't ever ever ever sell yourself short and give a fuck whether someone thinks there boring or not.

So long as you don't tell them to gain sympathy or because you think you'l elicit an emotional response from someone you'l be fine. Tell them with conviction and tell them from a place of authenticity and I guarantee people with shut the fuck up and listen to what you have to say. Good luck my friend.

Ps - You said +EV, you must play poker?