Thread: Taking Action
View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-07-2013, 08:27 AM

Ok, im taking this break up pretty hard!

I found myself out with the Ex mates (due to having the same social circle)

She wasn’t out but all of her close friends were. i didn’t want to show that the break up was getting to me so i tried to hide it. I remember at one point during the night her friends were talking to me about her and i pretended to be on the phone so i could go outside. when outside i punched the wall a few times and bust up my hand and i tipped over one of those massive bins on wheels that’s like the size of a small car. i went back inside like nothing had happened and I was fine.

i crumbled and text her telling her i still love her to a reply which just said i need to move on! Such a pathetic excuse for a man I am!!!!

I went out on Thursday and had a quality night, got with a few girls but I feel that people can sense that theres something not quite right with me. I must be putting across a vibe where im still hung up on the ex and its not good.

This last week ive not been to bad but today im really struggling with the break up. Ive been drinking very heavily and not concentrating on taking action!

I just don’t feel like a good person or a man!!!

This is a new week and a new start!
I want to try and start looking after myself im becoming amess again. I need to start looking after myself and working on my personal apperance

List:

1) Go to the gym
2) Have a sauna and steam
3) Research skin care
4) have a salad and not a chippy!

If Your Not Growing, Your Dying

Keep Progressing

Jynx