View Single Post
(#225)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-07-2013, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Is this not a cultural thing. I think everyone is forgetting this is someone who grew up in Asia and her boyfriend is in Asia. Not a girl from Bolton.

It isn't the same with European girls. I've never known this from an English or Euro chick. Have any of you? TV tells me Yanks do this too, but I've never known or heard of anything like this from our part of the world.

When I lived with some Chinese they said it was totally her prerogative for a girl to accept a man's invitation and his hospitality without it meaning anything, even though she knows full well it is only because he fancies her.

We talked about this in depth because one Japanese kid asked out a Chinese girl who he fancied and she said yes. They agreed to go to the cinema and when he arrived to meet her another kid came too. She was seeing the other kid and was simply on a date with him, which was paid for by the Japanese boy I knew.

We English in the conversation were disgusted at her behaviour, but the other Chinese there insisted that this was a woman's prerogative and totally normal. They are allowed to take the attention and gifts, pretty whorish. In general, during the time I lived with them, they described a very backwards and miserable societal system in their home countries. Yet they agreed with it and never questioned it and didn't understand when I questioned it.

I would totally have embarrassed that girl and any girl who might try to do that to me. I don't roll that shit at all. No verbal holds barred, I would have sent her home crying.

Peace,

kowalski
I agree. There does seem to be a pattern here. I need to nip this in the bud early enough with any given situation. I am expecting to escalate things to sex quickly within a couple of dates, or less... or else.

It ended with me telling her she could leave, with no pleasantries. Looking back I should have made it worse for her. It was obvious to me whilst sitting there hearing all her nonsense that she was taking full advantage of my feeding her attention, hence I got pissed off.

Perhaps I do need to spell it out more literally, that I am in no mood for wasting time being some sort of temporary 'provider'.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
kowalski (17-07-2013), Lovefish (17-07-2013)