View Single Post
(#220)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default date - 17-07-2013, 09:27 AM

Something I left out of yesterday’s report was another girl I met / Girl 4. This approach went well, and she responded well to me invading her personal space and kinoing her etc. We arranged to meet up at 6pm that evening.

We met, and I hugged her. I grabbed her hand to lead her to the bar. She found this too much, so whatever. We grabbed a drink, and she is very relaxed with me touching her. I end up playing with her hair. Then, after a while I decide to ask her if she has had boyfriends before. Then, she reveals she HAS a boyfriend back in her hometown.

This pissed me off. As much as this is potentially a good thing, i.e. you can be her ‘no strings bit on the side’, I just got annoyed and started grilling her, particularly as she started saying how nothing could happen and she was strict. The bit thing that really made me mad was she pretended it was innocent, despite me telling her how sexy she looked as soon as I met her.

At the end of the day I got all logical on her, when I could have let it slide and maybe something could of just happened. Maybe that’s what she wanted, but I really I am getting pissed off at the amount of girls I’m meeting who have boyfriends, and only let slip after a couple of drinks or 2 hours later.

I am not in the mood for wasting time on girls who are not up for it, I need to get better at screening this nonsense out early, that is if she wasn’t up for it. Either way, she's out the picture for good.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 17-07-2013 at 01:24 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (17-07-2013)