View Single Post
(#219)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Back on it... once more - 16-07-2013, 11:00 PM

Today I felt like I had woken up again after drifting along in my content bubble of getting laid. Upon the lunch hour arriving I got straight out in the sun to talk to some girls. I felt awesome and wanted to share this with them!

Girl 1: Girl struts across the road wearing hotpants. I told her she looked sexy. She was a bit shy though, talked for a minute and then escaped getting on the bus.

Girl 2: I told her how sexy she looked all smiles. She went 'Oh my god', then took her sunglasses off before telling me she was married. I liked her reaction, sheer shock and that feeling of me sweeping her off her feet.

Girl 3: I saw this girl coming a mile off and we walked right at each other. I turned around in pursuit. I stop her and tell her how amazing she looked when I saw her walking towards me. This one was trying to escape, I told her to stay a minute as I wanted to get to know her. She obliged. She then looked rushed. I tell her I'll walk with her, she seemed comfortable enough and we did. I uncovered her passion for architecture and we vibed well. Then we reached the gate of her halls firt some more, and I go for her number...

Girl: maybe we'd just see each other about again
Me: no we won't. I'll get your number now
Girl: What If I don't give it you, will you kidnap me?
Me: Yes, I'll hold you captive

Girl gives me her phone. Later this girl is flirting away with me by text and assisting me in arranging our first date. This really showed me the value in a little persistence. She kept trying to walk off, but I kept squaring up to her and getting in her space. Eventually my reality dictated. I particularly like the little fantasy suggestion she had of being kidnapped.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 16-07-2013 at 11:08 PM.