View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-07-2013, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahanshah View Post
Kowalski had a great post about what you need.

Its not about getting advice for specific girls and 'what happeneds' , and still much less so about this situation or technique.

Its more about mindsets, attitudes, lifestyles, the broad strokes of the action you take.

That will get you a lot further, look at Nova's field report thread as to me, it seemed like his growth and success changed as he changed his mindset or took general action rather than working on anything specific.

An example would be by telling every hot girl that you think so. Or to decide to go out and chat up girls instead of "Im going to work on Mindy at the work do" or the absolute worst one which is "ill work on opening/negs/tease/" any other completely tiny, unimportant thing during the night out.

Also theres a great way to find out if she likes you. Go get her now. Ring her up and meet up, somewhere you can be alone quickly e.g. near your house.

You never need to ask people if its still on or does she like me as you can always find out, by having a go!

Good luck on your journey, go out and kill it!
Thanks. I know I need to change my mindset - got a link to this post?

No, this is definitly over. I've seen her a few times since, cinema and we've text a lot. She's not stupid, she knows I like her, it was 7 months ago.

I just want to know if I blew it by inaction and from what I've written there was a realistic chance things could have gone further. This whole thing is the driver behinsd me wanting to change - I don't ever want to let that hapen again.
The Following User Says Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
Shahanshah (16-07-2013)