View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-09-2009, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend View Post
Do whatever it takes to boost your confident again! Being confident is invaluable. Although personally, I think being confident is a matter of decision for me. I need to keep telling myself to be confident.
I try this every day when I can.
Doing the sessions with the guy helped me better as sometimes i need to really push myself and am sometimes guilty of being lazy and getting caught up with life (a crap excuse). Being on a set course gave me more of a push to do this along with the extra techniques that he also gave me to do.
Included with that was some hypnosis to talk to my subconscious to enforce everything that we were trying to instil into to me so that it was a double attack.
The first on my conscious with the daily technique practise.
The second on my subconscious with the hypnosis.

If practised daily for ages, the techniques are designed so that if for any reason you feel a bit down or lacking confidence then you can just quickly do the technique (for example, if you linked feeling more confident with squeezing your left hand thumb and forefinger together) and instantly be in that frame again as well as stop signs, to stop those negative thoughts everyone has from getting into your head.
And if you start to feel like you are really lacking then he gave me a way of doing self-hypnosis.
These all go hand in hand with telling yourself "YOU ARE THE MAN!"

I just wished i hadn't ruined all that hard work by allowing some girl to take me down!
The booster session is now booked!!