View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 10-07-2013, 11:25 PM

I do like russell brand loads. I think when a man is that crystal clear that he wants to have sex with everyone. then he is viewed as a sexual being.

Thats why i always say to you its better to make it clear from the off your sexually active, coz otherwise ur tryin to sneak in around the back door like u just want a friend.

Every girl i meet thinks im a grade A dirtbag... and will at some point think about me sexually.

I realised this when.

I had a friend called katy. She is quite fit, but was never for me. She used to hav a group of really tidy friends.

Now she would say to them... Whatever you do, don't be sleeping with him, ignore all the charm, u will catch something.... and i always wound up home with them...

why is this??? ur talking about girls being warned off a guy who is a sexual hound....

the girls want to know what the fuss is, they instantly see you in an aura of sex.

My favourite way to finish stuff is after talking to a girl for a while, once i feel its goin well ill take a number then ill go, we should go out, have a few drinks...

then if it goes well we can do a second date, and ill fuck u untill you go blind... (or somethin like that) and smile.. then just carry on talking.

i dont wait for a response i just leave the thought a fleeting one.

worth a try at least

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (11-07-2013), Shahanshah (10-07-2013)