View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Pulling the trigger - how do i learn how to enjoy this? - 06-07-2013, 04:18 PM

I know that sounds a bit strange, but I will give you the entirety of my situation if you are willing to read it.

I've been sarging for just over a year. When I first began sarging, I was obviously driven by neediness/validation, etc... I would feel nervous/worried about whether I would close someone that night.

At this point in time I am no longer driven by neediness or anything, my initially beta view of myself has gave way to an alpha personality with all the development I've accumulated, which is reflected in my sarging. I can get laid sort of consistently (i.e. 1/2 girls a month), I'm actually really good with seducing girls over text which usually helps. But ideally, I want to be pulling girls from nights out pretty consistently.

Now here's the problem: I really want to achieve a lot of SNL's and develop myself further, but now that I don't feel needy anymore I am experiencing an extreme lack of motivation. Funnily enough, I get laid more because I am not beta anymore, but there's a massive amount of potential I am not tapping into.

I was motivated by the pain of being a massive chode (like I used to be), but now that I'm obviously not anymore I need to find a way to become motivated by pleasure in order to develop myself.
Don't get me wrong... I do enjoy going out with friends and wings and chatting to people and opening girls, but when I come across windows of opportunity to take things further/escalate harder, and basically just seize oppurtunities in front of me I feel held back by the effort it would take to do that. It's like I'm torn between the pleasure of developing myself further/having even more girls in my life and the pain of effort that I am not willing to expend.

What I'm asking you is this: How do I genuinely enjoy pulling the trigger and taking things steps further with the women I sarge?

Thanks

Ninja