View Single Post
(#8)
Old

Default 04-07-2013, 11:13 PM

You fuckin cock gagging British Faggot, my outfit and I don't teach "methods and routines" like most Faggot, preposterous PUA outfits do. I teach men through my channel of trainers a holistic approach to, in essence "life/self masterY" from which seduction, dating mastery experiences a huge improvement and success when you master these things.

We teach men how to be their "best selves" and viscerally conquer issues relating to life and love the long term. What methods are you talking about? I do have methods to what I teach but its power in not in the method as the solution but rather the method serves as a paradigm from which men reference to achieve "natural and real mastery".

I am a 2 times entrepreneur and know about a thing or two about the importance of needing some sort of structure or "game plan/blueprint" to achieve and re-achieve success. Someone who is privy to entrepreneurship and success will tell you that-From Donald Trump, Chris Gardener, Oprah Winfrey, Georges St Pierre, etc.

We never profess to shove methods, routines and all of that shit down guys throat. They don't work. This is why if you go on PUAHATE.com or ripoff report. all those other artificial PUA outfits have had bad write ups and complaints. My outfit, NOT ONE. Check yourself. We care for the natural and long term success, happiness and fulfilment of our clients in both matters of love, life and of the "Self"

You automatically pigeon holed me with the others without even knowing what I and my outfit teaches. That article I wrote was something self-growth.com used and ezine articles, two major and in fact the largest article distribution sites on the planet . They are very little to do with picking uyp women but more about mastering yourself by understanding where most of the insecurity around women, people come from. Are you as dumb as your write?

You are a Joke and in fact I simply wanted to defend myself and because of that I am now labelled as "sensitive". You contacted me first manBoy! You are a shit instigator like a douchy fratboy who rather than having a mature, cordial discussion has to display a false level of machismo or abrasiveness. In fact I am showing this post to a few women that I know and they think you are a totaly fuckin loser! What an idiot you are.

Listen PHIL you could have approached me in a more civil, alpha, classy, mature way rather than tout at me, condescend to me and be so abrasive. That is BETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA. Lesson 9, never display such a low life, fratboy type of disposition when you confront another male, even when you disagree with him. Always be "COOL and CALM and CORDIAL"

From this point, you are waste of my precious time.......Do what you have to do, write your child like, uneducated, non eloquent, rubbish responses and defend yourself/offend me. I actually just farted and am relaxing after a nice MMA meal. Ahhhhhhhhh!

You are amusement for me hence the gas!

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Oh did you hear that one.........

Ahhhhhhhhh.............

Now shoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by alphamaax; 04-07-2013 at 11:22 PM.