(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 04-07-2013, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamaax View Post
First of all. I am not your mate bitch.
Secondly, You don't give me advice, do you understand me. I give you advice.
If you don't like what I have to say, because you wish you had the mult-faceted life experience and personality that I do or wish you were considered a subject matter expert as I am.
HAHAH. look dick-head, PUA is full of gob-shites, i don't believe in any of this shit. Mystery, Style its all crap IOI's, comfort zones, micro-calibration. How much of a dweeb do u have to be that u came up with a methodology with the sole intention of gettin women. who cares? women are not that interesting.

Furthermore, the fact what u say basically tells people u should treat women with respect and like friends and they will "get down n shit' makes u probably one of the most clueless guys ive ever heard.

at least most guys who come here say "i treat women with respect and get walked on or in the freind zone' HELP

ur touting that shit as a winning formula.

women like men, men who are in control. men who don't bow to their psudo divinity, men who can protect them.. Thats the end of it, there are no magic bullets, special methods.

The reason i have always got everythin i ever want, women and in life is coz i just take it.

me like a load of other guys on here are not weedy clueless guys who are gonna buy ur books. We are just normal guys who happen to have read the game and get laid.

The fact u are taking this shit so personally (and seriously) is laughable. ur are an official joke

* Insert Funny Tag Line *

Last edited by Phil; 04-07-2013 at 10:59 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
amit1207 (05-07-2013), desh (11-07-2013), Hustler25 (14-07-2013), Lovefish (04-07-2013)