View Single Post
(#3)
Old

Default 04-07-2013, 10:47 PM

First of all. I am not your mate bitch.
Secondly, You don't give me advice, do you understand me. I give you advice.
If you don't like what I have to say, because you wish you had the mult-faceted life experience and personality that I do or wish you were considered a subject matter expert as I am( I have written 100s of articles to major media outlets FYI with great praise) then that is not my issue. Stop hating punk! If you don't want me on here, then ban me or do something. I could care less, honestly. I have massive traffic and followership globally. You are a complete waste of "sperm" you twat for automatically suggesting that simply because I am posting an article on here, that I am here to mass market something. I write articles amongst other intellectual pursuits and choose to do so rather than engage people on a 1 by 1 basis or conversation until I feel that someone's post as really challenged by mind. so far, not! Sorry to say that!

I am not here to be your buddy or mate, got me Matey? I am here to offer advice and if you don't like it, then move on. Once again, if you don't like the fact that I am posting articles, then complain or ban me. I am indifferent. Once again, let me teach you some social skills. Never again call a guy Mate, understand, unless he feels you have earned that right. In Canada we do things a bit different and we have 0 tolerance in the N. American continent for your UK snotty, psuedo intellectualism or neo elitism which is actually a dying trait. Most Brits I know are amazing people. Why are you so shit faced and sour pussed darling? Embark on a journey of self mastery/actualization it will do you well! Lastly, what I offer is not Nonsense, but proven sociologically and psychologically. Once again, you are giving the UK and this PUA forum a bad name, by your immature, ignorant judgement calls, slander and unsubstantiated demonization or bastardization of myself by umbrella coating my content as the same as everyone else's. NOt very smart is it. You never should assume or make characterizations unless your neo-corex has been exercised to decipher each situation individually. There is my 8th FREE lesson in life to you. You come across as a self righteous, punk ass turd who needs to be schooled .I hope you are not giving advice to others for your demonstration of emasculinity and immaturity hasn't been more clearly demonstrated by any one else I know.

Last edited by alphamaax; 04-07-2013 at 11:04 PM.