View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-07-2013, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadswordWSJ View Post

dan300

I could write an entire topic about my Mum. To keep it short & simple: She suffers from social anxiety & mild-medium depression intermittantly for at least 15 years. Our house needs some medium term level work done; the idea was when my Dad passed away we'd sell this 5 bedroom house and both get our own places. But truth is she doesn't have the mentality, determination or will power to go through the whole process of fixing up, selling, finding & moving into a new house. It only became apparant to me this year after trying so hard to get things moving the last 7 years. My sister came to this realisation long ago, but i realised this year she;ll never move because its just too much for her to handle. We could have everything done with hard work in a year but the rate sjhe;s going at it would take her about 5 years (or TBH never). Me & my sisrter have given up benging our heads against brick walls to help her - so now we just support her as we can, no point trying to help someone who continually resists. She's lived off my Dads pension fine until November 2011 it got cut by 60%, so right now I pay her the excess she;s missing from that in addition to my own outgoings - hence my slow savnig for a deposit

This was all negative, so why the smiley face at the end? Are you happy that you are in this situation & being held back?
We now have proof that bootcamps might not turn you into Casanova over the course of a weekend. You should have complained, you could have watched a motivational speech on the internet for free.

If gambler was shit four years ago, he appears far from shit now. The girls he posts pictures with on facebook are supermodel material, & no it's not all show he is kissing them & gets shots of them in provocative positions & clothing etc.

Make a decision to change, or you'll still be in this situation in ten years when you're forty one.

You can't win if you don't play