View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-07-2013, 02:08 AM

I'm short too. I'm 25 but the ages of the girls I've been with over the past year go from 18 to 32. I'm also wouldnt call myself 'the centre of attention, totally dominant, loud outgoing guy' but I do well enough to be pretty content now. My brother was actually a virgin till 27, got laid for the 1st time in march and now he's got himself a nice girlfriend. I know guys who are 33 and go out, they've gotten to a point where they do really well with girls and are happy with it. You're capable of doing it. I get that it must be tough mate. But dont judge yourself relative to where your mates are. Ultimately it's your life, who cares about what other people are doing? Do your own thing, it's all about you man.

A big thing you take from doing this sort of thing is you realise how random it all is. There are hundreds of random factors beyond your control that can determine how this sort of thing can go. 17 messages without a reply on a dating site is no big deal. Neither is getting a no from 38 women. It doesn't say or mean a damn thing about you as a person. I doubt there's anyone experienced on here who hasnt gone up to at least 38 women and not had it work out in their time.

With that in mind you shouldn't see going out, approaching and chatting with girls as a big deal. If there's some chemistry with someone then great. If it doesnt go well, then hey whatever. There's more women out there than you could ever get your head around.

I feel for your situation man, it must be tough. But dont let it get you down, and dont be so hard on yourself. Good luck dude.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99

Last edited by Stein; 03-07-2013 at 02:11 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (03-07-2013), maestro (15-07-2013), nova (03-07-2013), Shahanshah (03-07-2013)