View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-07-2013, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
Stop showing off nova the guy has said he is still a virgin at 31 years old, so lay off (no pun intended)

As for you sir I don't recall in the 2 & a half years of posting on this forum anyone ever appearing to need the help as much as you.

You're not doomed to spend the rest of your life a virgin, because you have decided you're taking action. Richard La Ruina AKA Gambler never got laid until he was 26 when he "took action" so you're not alone.

An old friend of mine (not really a friend anymore so I specify the word old) is the type who probably WILL die a virgin as he is 27 & lives at home in his parents big house & plays the PlayStation all day long. He does work in a dead end job like, but has zero experience or skills with women & most likely won't. If he hadn't fucked me over a few years ago I'd send him a copy of the game but fuck him he deserves a copy of the 40 year old virgin.

And to quote the 40 year old virgin directly to you: "from here on in, your dick is MY dick, I'm getting you some pussy"

I said that on behalf of all the regular posters here on the forum, who I'm confident will guide you to your first taste of said pussy
Thanks for your response. There's a whole lot more I could have added to my initial post.....

But I'm 31 and unfortunatly i also stay with my Mum in her big house. I won't go into why as everyones circumstances are different, but the just of it is she's needed looking after since my Dad passed away & she's not worked since I was born; she relies on me for emotional and financial support. I plan to save a deposit & move out and its getting there but I'm looking at least at another year at home - its difficult to save for a house when your effecitvely paying for another one at the same time.

My jobs pretty good, I'm a career professional and pretty ambitious and driven career wise. As for socially? I'm an introvert. But not someone who hides at home and won't speak to anyone, I generally have no problem with conversation & as a result of beingin a large extroverted male group have a few extrovert qualities. But being the centre of attention, totally dominant, loud outgoing guy? Thats not me.

I'll leave this without going off at a tangent so other posters can reply to the main parts above for now. Again, I'll cotinue to be honest about PUA; I dont believe half of what Gambler says (my opinion though). I went on a PUA training boot camp about 4 years ago and met him and don't believe for a minute he's a "master PUA", nor do I believe these weekyl emails & stuff in his autobiography/books about all these woman. I think its all merketing gimmicksd and for show to sell his business - each to their own, and of course I could be wrong, but thats my opinion.