View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-07-2013, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
Only 38? I've probably asked more girls out in the past couple of months.
Stop showing off nova the guy has said he is still a virgin at 31 years old, so lay off (no pun intended)

As for you sir I don't recall in the 2 & a half years of posting on this forum anyone ever appearing to need the help as much as you.

You're not doomed to spend the rest of your life a virgin, because you have decided you're taking action. Richard La Ruina AKA Gambler never got laid until he was 26 when he "took action" so you're not alone.

An old friend of mine (not really a friend anymore so I specify the word old) is the type who probably WILL die a virgin as he is 27 & lives at home in his parents big house & plays the PlayStation all day long. He does work in a dead end job like, but has zero experience or skills with women & most likely won't. If he hadn't fucked me over a few years ago I'd send him a copy of the game but fuck him he deserves a copy of the 40 year old virgin.

And to quote the 40 year old virgin directly to you: "from here on in, your dick is MY dick, I'm getting you some pussy"

I said that on behalf of all the regular posters here on the forum, who I'm confident will guide you to your first taste of said pussy

You can't win if you don't play
The Following User Says Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
amit1207 (03-07-2013)