View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 31 years old..........0% Success with women......Give up? - 03-07-2013, 12:04 AM

As the title suggests. 31, never had a girl friend, still a virgin.

My height (5"4) and looks probably go against me but I wouldn't say I'm completely ugly - say below average. If personality/confidence is the most important trait its maybe fair to say I'm lacking in self confidence/self-esteem but I'm not a nervous bumbling idiot. Everyone who knows me says I'm not shy and fairly outgoing. It's difficult to be super confident when you have a past with no success. I signed up for online dating a month and a half ago - got friends to vet my profile etc.......messaged 17 women so far, 0 have replied, 56 have viewed my profile......nothing.

I definitly can't do anything about my height, nor much about my looks if thats the problem so I've always figured its my confidence and personality I need to work on. I'm even seeing a therapist who practises CBT to try and change any negative thinking or limiting beliefs I have. I've read up on trying to be playful/funny/cheeky/flirting etc as well.

By my counting I've asked out/fancied 38 women in my life time......they've all said no. I've only ever successfully initiated a kiss with 3 women ever, the other times its always been the women.

Millions of men meet up/hook up with women every single day - I have a friend whos slept with over 40 women, another whos had about 12 girl friends...but me, 31 and nothing? Why am I so different? I really don't believe I'm that un-desirable.....but I'm beginning to wonder. There are some tings in life people will never do - be a professional sports player, get that job they wanted, have kids......is it also true to say that plenty of people will just live live forever single? Do a google search and you'll find plenty of stuff on men in their 50's & 60's totally single.

Its crazy how uncommon this is to the point its almost laughable. Should I just give up & accept it? Anyone got any ideas or experience with/met anyone similar who's turned this around?

Have to be honest and say I don't believe in 2Pick Up" routines, tricks & manipulation. Don't get me wrong - soe of the stuff is good and helpful, & I quite like the inner game side of it. I'd appreciate if you guys can try and respond to this with your PUA hat switched off - repsonses from guys who have had fair success with woman without really relying on "Game".

There's a lot more I could reply to this with regarding my life and thekind of person I am - I have a theory about this bvut this is already way too long so I'll leave it for now.