View Single Post
(#218)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Two different conversations - 02-07-2013, 12:45 PM

After work last night I ended up nipping to the shopping mall to pick up my contact lenses. As usual there are girls knocking about. Something that struck me looking back at the two interactions I had was what made them so different.

Girl 1: I found out she studies law. From here the conversation went nowhere in particular and she left.

Girl 2: I found out she studies some strange course that to do with social attitudes. This got me particularly intrigued and the conversation got quite deep with me sharing my own experiences and finding out more about her. She prolonged the interaction as much as she could.

On the surface level, the difference is quite obvious in that one girl I found more interesting from what she studies. This has got me thinking that I could make more effort with girl 1 though. Looking back with girls who might study boring courses I have been just finding out, and then going 'Oh so what do you want to be after you graduate?' This is quite a nothing question and on my part I am making no genuine effort to get to know them or connect on a deeper level than the surface level pleasantries. So, I need to think more about what I want to know about them, and how to get that information. Then, if I like it, the excitement begins.

girls just wanna have fun