View Single Post
(#217)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-07-2013, 12:24 PM

The last month or so I’ve chilled into a sweet spot of regular sex with a rotation of 3 or 4 girls. As a result I’ve become pretty lazy with meeting new girls. This is obviously no bad thing, it’s been nice to have a break from the relentlessness of meeting new girls and dating.

So, yesterday I was chilling at home and suddenly felt pretty horny, but didn’t want to over-do it with the girls I’d been seeing, so headed out into the summer sun to see if I could meet someone new. I was pretty ropey and after a few ok interactions I had a decent interaction with a Korean girl. We go for a beer, check out some architecture, then I take her back to my neighbourhood. It suddenly became a little uncomfortable as I think I was trying to push things forward when it blatantly wasn’t going to happen. I also hesitated quite a bit in moving things forward. Reflecting, I had fallen back into old habbits somewhat, especially with the hesitancy, i.e. overthinking if I should make out, if I should hold her hand, if I should touch her hair, etc.

So, this wkd I realised it wasn’t as straight forward as just suddenly changing. It’s going to take consistent practice, reference experiences and persistently pushing my comfort zone to move things forward. There's value in going out a lot and staying on the ball.

EDIT: Thinking back, the big downfall of the date with the girl yesterday, was being more focused on the outcome, than enjoying the moment with her in the bar. I have noticed the difference in this over the past few months, and it is pretty massive. Being present is killer.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 01-07-2013 at 03:32 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
SmileyK (01-07-2013)