View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA
Space Invaders Champion, Typing Test Champion

Default 24-06-2013, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Factor Chris View Post
I joined Sha and Dice for an evening of well mannered frivolity. We met up in Kro for a catch up and put the world to rights. It was however, rather refreshing to see a non drunk Dice. A man so perpetually intoxicated he has even coined his own adjective to describe his prominent condition... Dice is DICED
Great post mate, and I do find my pseudonym namesake adjective quite hilarious! Great couple of nights.

And I'm not sure its just me but I never quite feel comfortable in those kinds of environments, everything just seems too crowded and I hate having to shout to even make a conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Factor Chris View Post
However there is a distinct charm about this place as it reminds me of my ever rapidly evaporating youth
Absolutely, though I don't believe that's necessarily a bad thing, as we get older things change and our perspectives on the world change, I'd probably consider a night better had I been capable of having a few good quality conversations with somebody a bit mentally interesting than a series of brief encounters, but that's me.

It would be cool to sort a night down in Didsbury one weekend, the crowd is a little more experienced, though at the same time it can be a touch pretentious, but you take the rough with the smooth.

“A problem can not be solved from the same logical level it was created.”