View Single Post
(#15)
Old

Default 23-06-2013, 03:06 PM

Well Well Well, 3 years has elapsed since I last wrote a field report I can only apologize for this embarrassingly appalling ratio of late

To be honest, this forum is perhaps the most unique and unparalleled in its area in terms of the value that is dispensed here and the hilarity that often ensues from the riveting debates that take place. I feel abit of leech if I dont contribute in some way so thats why ive resurrecting these chronicles and offer some of my own personal insights

Fri 21st June

I joined Sha and Dice for an evening of well mannered frivolity. We met up in Kro for a catch up and put the world to rights. It was however, rather refreshing to see a non drunk Dice. A man so perpetually intoxicated he has even coined his own adjective to describe his prominent condition... Dice is DICED

We decided on 5th, a sweaty cesspit of drunken youths with the ever so prominent stench of vomit mixed with red bull. However there is a distinct charm about this place as it reminds me of my ever rapidly evaporating youth.

I opened a few sets here and there but nothing really stuck. I was at the bar and opened a very cute oriental looking bird, i dont particularly use routines anymore but i will always be direct in my intentions. Its just better to be efficient and find out whether a girl is down from the offset. I no longer subscribe to the notion of ploughing or being able to turn round a flagging set anymore, Im not saying this is impossible but id rather invest the time and energy on girls who, at least show some degree of interest. I managed to number close said girl with a view to meet her later in the night.

We hit the dancefloor which was utterly heaving. Dice managed to pull on there. Sha pointed out some PUA guys. There quite easy to distinguish from the rest of the club as they tend to be the people having the least amount of fun.

I know Sha has demonstrated mass disdain for these guys in his musings, however I was the same a few years back so i can on some level identify with the plight of these guys. I was a weird pua routine junkie once therefore im happy to afford these guys abit of slack, plus being sober in 5th must be fucking hellish

As usual the night descended into a drunken chaotic mess, ending with traipsing round town to find booze at 5am.... which on reflection was quite tragic

Sat 22 June

Met up with Sha Dice and Benji and decided on 42s. Im not a fan of 42s really, it just seems too spacious in a sense that it feels like approaching in a goldfish bowl. Myself and Sha did the usual thing of picking sets for each other to approach. Whilst we do primarily go out to drink and have fun, there always has to be that prevalent element of pushing yourself to approach otherwise your just standing around getting pissed. Its amazing how much more unrestrained I feel after those first couple of approaches. We hit the dancefloor and had a laugh doing stupid dance moves. It was all high energy and good fun.

A conversation with Dice got me thinking, he suggested trying more relaxed environments where the emphasis is on your conversational ability as apposed to my being at the right place, right time ablilty in loud chaotic clubs which ive been relying on far too much of late. My verbal game is an area id like to improve on massively. Also the issue of getting out of your comfort zone is something i need to address also which of course was alluded to on shas thread

My next report coming up in June 2016..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to X Factor Chris For This Useful Post:
D!ce (24-06-2013), Jynx-Manchester (24-06-2013), kowalski (23-06-2013), Lovefish (03-07-2013), nova (03-07-2013), Shahanshah (23-06-2013)