Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#335)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-06-2013, 08:17 AM

On Monday night I was pretty sober in the club. Near the beginning, I got two girls numbers with "Put your number in my phone", both were attractive compared to Friday and Saturday when I was drunk/drugged pulling mingers (well not that ugly tbh I just find I don't have much motivation to go for less than attractive girls).

The problem with being sober in this club especially is it fucking sucks, its known for being a club you have to be 100% smashed in, to put in context; two of my friends were so drunk they couldn't properly speak, 3 of the girls were so fucked they were Superman'ing over a balcony where I ended up saving their lives through out the night and the other was back at home trying to get more drunk as he felt he was too sober to even look the club. . .and he was pretty battered already.

After the first two numbers, one which I opened with "Someone jizzed in my eye", from there I lost motivation to do anything, no competition with anyone, a friend did wanna do challenges but I felt they were one-sided and he wasn't setting realistic ones e.g. He only said for me to do approaches and not him with the approaches being the two 9/10 girls in the corner.

Sat down outside by myself for a while and got speaking to this cute blonde who seemed really interested in me; she kept the conversation going, didn't let go of my hand on the handshake, kept reinitiating the interaction. I left and didn't close, silly me, so when I saw her again I said "Ill be back" ran through the club:

Me:"Put your number in my phone"
Her: "Heyyyy, I have a boyfriend"
Me: "Is it serious?"
Her: "Ummm"
Me: "Yeah sounds great, put your number in my phone"
Her: "I can't!"
Me: How long have you been going out, is it proper?
Her: We haven't met yet
Me: What does that even mean, put your (etc)
Her: Ill see you around sorry.

Fucksake, confusing, always the ones who seem interested who never are. I dont care actually. Plenty more sluts in the sea.

Got speaking to an old school friend and we got flirting straight away, I could have taken her home I bet if I was in a more fun, horny mood. Either it was because I was sober or the fact I had three tugs that day on a comedown from the weekend that made me not close her.

I went home soon after.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.