Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#334)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-06-2013, 08:02 AM

Okay went out Friday and Saturday and did the "Put your number in my phone" line whilst out, it works, I got three numbers with each one texting me back but I left them as they weren't attractive. Quality control. I also did a few other approaches too without the line.

To add context these are nights out with my friends rather than sarge nights or even having a wing. Furthermore on Saturday I took an insane amount of MDMA (half a G) and somehow managed to chat up girls like that.

Also on friday I saw Ass-girl and we started speaking, we got on (hot n cold) and I said "Wanna do something tomorrow?", next day her phone doesnt ring but goes "Beeeeeeeeep" so come Sunday, she adds me on Facebook after having no contact with her and likes my next two statuses.

A silly thing to mention but I'm really like "WTF", I message her, chat for a bit and say she can stay at mine on Monday after the night out all the locals go to. She says "I could do".

I see her out and she just walks by like "Hi".

Fuck this, I just got two girls numbers in half hour. When I get home after Monday night I delete all the numbers I don't speak to or have finished and any girls off FB I was trying to 'pick-up' but didn't and just had them on there.

It was inspired by the links Kowalski posted, why the fuck would I want them as FB friends and texts/phone buddies? I wanted carefree fun and sex not "Hey wanna hang out tomorrow?", "Oh maybe" every time I ring them. I don't want friendship. I mean, hey, I'm a friendly guy but I'm not going to make friends with someone I had the intention of fucking, that's second best and I don't do that anymore.

I felt in power doing it, I might do it to a lot of people, just delete their numbers and FB and cut them out of my life.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.