View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Thumbs up My Shoreditch Weekend - 09-06-2013, 06:14 PM

FRIDAY
On Friday, I took a cute high energy French bird on a Day 2. We'd met the previous Friday at Ziggy's, Hoxton Square, where I'd picked her up (literally - both arms)...

We worked through a meal and bottle of wine in a Moroccan restaurant I'd booked. In the Rebus world of happy coincidences, it turned out she'd been on holiday to Morroco earlier this year and was visiting yet AGAIN next month for a wedding. So you can imagine the kudos on me booking a restaurant that she said was PERFECT for her. Winner... oh, and later on a belly dancer turned up!

A friend of hers was texting about meeting up with us at the pub, and she brought along a guy who she was on a date with. So with three Frenchies I bashed though my increasingly crap broken French, to much hilarity.

"La musique du fromage" was my particular highlight as it turned out there's no direct translation concept of "cheesy music" in French language. Oh well.

FRENCH FRENCH KISSING

The other couple went off to the smoking area, so I initiated some French kissing on my French bird. Then I pulled her up onto my lap, to get better kino.

The French guy abandoned his date, went home early alone in a huff about something so I took the two birds to Ziggy's, aka Rebus HQ.

The night ended at a salt beef bagel joint, then the French ladies left together.

The Way of The Rebus