Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#333)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-06-2013, 10:51 AM

I actually can't be bothered writing all these field reports so I'll sum them up quickly.

Friday night, i went around being complete cocky cunt and for about an hour me and my mate were at this table calling girls over and had these two girls with mega-banter.

It wasn't even gaming, just pure self amusement and after we both realised we could have banged them if for one second we actually tried chatting them up. Made out with some lesbian which ass-girl happened to walk by and see. Spoke to ass-girl and she was being weird.

Wake up the next day with the worst hangover in a long time, couldnt really make proper sentences, didn't feel like reality but I had a date with ass-girl (the fact I was leaving on the wednesday meant I couldnt really put plans off for a later date)

So we hang out and she goes hot/cold for the entire time, went for some food, bit of shopping, a coffee then I gave her a kiss on the lips and went home as I couldnt handle being awake. I was physical - which Ive come to believe is an important thing-, made it clear that this wasn't just friends and made plans to meet up later that night whilst we're both drunk.

Bad points was my hangover, I wasn't as funny, leading, dominant and all that as I could have been.

That night we're in a busy bar and I started stamping girls with the DISLIKE stamp and some smoking hot girl found it amazing "I cant believe you dislike me!", "I strongly dislike you", "Give me the like one!" Blah Blah Blah, tried to make out with some cute dreadlock haired girl she weren't having it.

Later in another club, I'd lost my buzz off the alcohol and felt tired, everybody I knew was on drugs and I felt outsided and a bit of a tag along. Then the smoking hot girl pops up out of nowhere "You stamped me earlier!", "Ahhhh", "You said you strongly dislike me", "Ohhhhh"

We get talking, she says I have perfect teeth, I tell her I don't date white chicks, so she explains to me how she's half mexican or something, we chat for ages, she's probably the friendliest girl I've spoken to in a while but says she has a boyfriend when i go for her number. I tell her to ditch him and some random shit, so she says shes going to add me on FB as we must have mutual friends.

I went home bored a bit later.

Next day I added her on FB and started chatting, got her number over there but after a few messages and texts she stopped. Dammit! A good thing is I didn't think "Oh shit how do I play this right she's so pretty!", I was chilling just saying whatever and I didn't even think "Oh this girls out of my league im going to try my best!".

Anyway If I see her out Im going to go for it again. Just got to put the work in innit.

Sunday I met a friend at a bar but I didnt drink at all (livers fucked) and had a relaxed chilled one. A friend I was with pointed out some girl drinking by herself and said she'd find it funny if one of us went up and said "So what we drinking?". I almost forgot what I'd been doing the past five months and did it.

I left after a while between her boyfriend just being at the bar and her having no idea what I was saying being foreign and all. Two minutes later she's asking if we can get any coke. . . fucking Newquay!

Monday night, was so-so, I was pretty sober in the club, wasn't really with anyone in particular which meant i didn't have a proper base camp of people. Made a decision to leave the stamps at home as now Im just stamping people I've already stamped which isn't funny and a but annoying to both of us.

I saw ass-girl out and she was being rude, so i decided time is short and goes by quicker than you think so Im not going to sit around playing games and done with her.

Wednesday went out with a mate and some new girl around town, friend of a friend, anyway it turns out she likes being a wing woman and actually did an approach for us, I would have done it if I knew she was being serious, I was in for a relaxed night out.

So friday when its busier we're going to find each other dick and minge. Or hit on her instead, she's hot and would be easier.

Anyway I dont expect anybody to read any of this nonsense, Im always too tired and hungover to write eloquently and properly. Ill do a sum up of all that I've learnt being here, like a good boy.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shahanshah For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (06-06-2013)