Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#332)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-06-2013, 10:18 PM

The next day The girl who blanked me (Ass-girl) starts texting me about my night and they're all enthusiastic, full of adjectives, smileys and kisses. Wtf. We plan to meet up on Thursday.

its Tuesday and Im meant to meet up with another girl in a bar, she's out with her mates but all my friends are fucked from five day benders and working seven days a week. Luckily I manage to persuade a friend to come out sober, I didn't wanna be some lame fuck hanging out with a girl and her friends.

I see her in the club and she blanks me. . .then doesn't answer phone calls or texts WTF is happening to me! I see her walk out the toilet and stamp her with the dislike, we get off to a great start, sit down alone together but near her friends.

I realise she was just a bit nervous in meeting me, so I make fun of her for it as I'm a nice guy. Her friend comes over and tries to cockblock "Who is this guy?" Me: "I'm her ex-boyfriend who recently broke out jail. Murder, rape.". Then i make fun of the friend for being called Robin in a playful but fuck you way. She fucks off.

Then, for reasons too long to explain, we go our separate ways for two seconds and I got this vibe/doubt she didn't wanna speak to me. So I go to leave as my friend has already left. I tell her Im leaving and she's like "Dont go stay!" Fuck, I can't all of a sudden change my mind.

Bearing in mind I was supposed to leave the next day for manchester, so im walking home like "You mug Barney!" Go home and I cant book a ticket for Manchester. So im here for another week!!

Next day I go cinema, text her "hey lets go for a drink", her: "I dont want to go out", Me: "Ill come over yours then" her: "Okay text me when you're near". And you know the rest.

Go out the next day Thursday to meet Ass-girl at a bar but she fucking blanks me again whilst speaking to some guys! Luckily i met some girl (just a friend) and we chatted, told her to bring out her hot friends on the weekend. She's a fucking bro, she's aiight with me hitting on her mates and shit. In fact she loves it.

I go home deciding to not text or follow up on ass-girl and go find another girl. She texts me the next day, a long ass text full of colloquialisms and excessive exclamation marks about how her boss was speaking to her about work for ages and she couldn't get away.

Set a date for Saturday, thinking okay random shit happens in life, persist, put the work in.

Still more to come (friday night, the worst date in the world, saturday night, Sunday day plus night and Monday night).

My life is becoming so random.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shahanshah For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (06-06-2013)