Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#331)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-06-2013, 09:57 PM

Back dating a load of field reports.

Friday 24th May: Me and my mate were really hungover, dying, sat there drinking before going out, hit town and we ended up going home. Also he properly broke up with his girlfriend too which was good.

May 25th (my birthday): hit town with a few mates, although one most of my best mates were out of town due to work and shit, so I ended up doing mass approaching without even realising it. Half messing about, half being serious.

I tried it on with every girl in the busiest bar in the town, I was fucked though. I had three conversations with foreign girls whose name I couldn't pronounce which led to nowhere. A girl I know from around town was giving me her number and telling me to meet her later whilst her boyfriend stood there waiting which was quite fucked up, especially with me grabbing her ass during the process.

Was chatting to some older gal who said "You're too young" then all of a sudden I was interested. This was a lesson I learnt in being the prize, a challenge and false disqualification. It may be crude but it fucking works! I incorporated it into my game.

Anyway there was loads of shit that went on and it was great for a night with all my good mates missing. I realised I chased too much, something I knew already but didn't know who fix.

Then outside a club whilst it was closing, I made friends with someone I go through cycles of hating and liking: our main interest is partying and girls, in fact, only interest.

We both went home and as I go inside my house he says "Wanna come to a rave tomorrow?"

Me: "How much is it? What time? Where?"
Him: "Dunno"
Me: "Sure"

Lessons learnt: Being a challenge/disqualifying is a great flirting technique and funny.

Sunday 26th May

Went to a rave in some farm in the middle of nowhere, was a mission finding a rave which we didn't know the name of or place that was 20 miles out of town.

At first I thought "Ill just drink", it was like a barn house, farmy rave place. In the camp
site we got speaking to some people in a tee-pee. I was dead silent, nothing to say to them, just listening to them all thinking "Fuck i've come to an ecstasy rave with no one I really like, hungover, and not in the mood to speak"

They were talking about Geese, and using Improv skills I decided to say whatever was on my mind, "Whats the difference between a Goose and a Swan?", turned into a funny debate and we were all well on the way to making friends.

We all went looking for mdma and I went halves on some with a Brazillian guy, got maaaaaaaaaaaaashed, I met some my mates Ex who i used to have a crush on and it was quite possibly the most inexplicable test of will power ever displayed by man:

I was on E
I used to really like her
Now I actually have some game, I could tell all I had to do was pull the trigger.

I then was just calling girls over to sit on my lap whilst I stroked them and weird shit like that but everybody was mashed and loving it.

I didn't. Everybody was on E, like every single person in this entire place. I met some girl and we raved, danced, kissed etc etc.

Took her to my tent, my mates in there with a girl already cunt! I realised he wasn't going to leave. If I was drunk I wouldn't have minded having a dirty orgy (which was on the cards too) but I was loved up and thought that seemed uncool. So we sat in awkward silence until I said lets leave. Her friends start arguing with her and she had to leave. Fucking tents!

Lesson learnt: Have a fucking better plan than one tent between three guys who are out to pulls! (and each of us did). Idiot. As we parted ways I said, in a romantic way "Can I rub my face in your ass?", I did.

Monday 27th May

Went Chy bar, we had these stamps that say "Like" and "Dislike" but I was dead sober as we didn't pre drink enough before going.

So I just started stamping every girl under the sun. Pros and cons my niggas.

One girl I did it too made out with me because she found it so funny but she was a terrible kiss, so I stamped her on the face wondering how long it'd take for her to get pissed off and leave. It was around 11. Another group of girls loved it in that fiesty way as they were 'pissed off' but spent the night coming up like "hahaha you guys are
legends!" One spanish girl went ballistic. . . I suffer for my art.

Then I did a stupid thing which was stamp a girl I actually liked from seeing her around town and instead of being all fun and bring the party I just acted gourmless and walked off whilst they looked indifferent at the stamp.

Stamped some random girl and she said "Oh barney you're so funny!",

Me: "Huh oh uhh"
Her: "Its me from Thursday"
Me: Ohh yeah *luckily remembers name*, lets go outside

Sits on my lap, wont make out with me, get talking, its going good, then we go off to see our friends.

For the rest of the night she completely blanks me, this club is tiny, you cant even blank strangers let alone people you know! This girl is going to be a strange one.

Lost my hoody and got pissed off and went home.

Lots more to come, all this is just act 1!

Know Thyself.

Have fun.