View Single Post
(#214)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Day Game: Instant date/make-out/near lay - 31-05-2013, 01:07 PM

So, I’m hanging out with Riz in town. I was hungover, looked a right state, and already had 3 girls tell me I scared them while talking to them. The only way I was gonna feel any better was to crack on talking to more girls… what better cure is there for feeling rough?

So, after a few decent interactions, I see this girl dressed in a crazy Japanese style walk out of Selfridges. I walk over and introduce myself, and she is instantly in a trance as I hold her eye contact. She is from Hong Kong tells me she has just arrived in Manchester that morning to visit her boyfriend. There is something about the way she looked at me that kept me there and we continue to flirt. I take her hand, then after a while the other one. After a while we embrace and hold her in my arms. I think about making out with her, but don't. I tell her we should go grab a coffee. She accepts my invite and we walk hand in hand into the quiet shopping mall.

While on the escalator I put my arm around her, lean in, and we start making out. We grab a brew and settle down on the sofa. She tells me her boyfriend is on the train so on the way to meet her. We chat and make out a few more times… her lips were amazing. We were both starting to get pretty turned on and I started thinking about how I could fuck her. If we were all alone at that moment we would have fucked. I tell her we should go somewhere cool. She then tells me her boyfriend has arrived at the train station so has to go. I walk her to the door and we exchange numbers. I tell her to let me know when she’s free.

I haven't heard from her since, fair enough. It was a little adventure and she'll prob want to leave it at that. I should have just fucked her in the mall toilets in all honesty. Either way, was a pretty funny experience. Girls with boyfriends never fail to amaze me.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
dan300 (05-06-2013), Lovefish (31-05-2013)