View Single Post
(#3)
Old
New User

Default 27-05-2013, 10:39 AM

Apologies....very next step is for me to post an intro... my bad. With my AFC head spinning I was not thinking straight.

When out we typically text one another fairly regularly. She is a total phone addict to the point of checking what messages she has when I pause to out a condom on post foreplay!! Another bad habit that needs addressing...

Issue I have I suppose are small and have slowly been compounded and made worse by my sensitivity. Challenges to date....

- I am always planning future events, arranging when we next meet up
- I have introduced her to my social circle, 5 months in not met a single one of her friends - although met her parents/brother etc. all her friend events are girls only....
- she is either insatiable and very affectionate or completely off and not interested in sex. Body language negative, pulls away from any affection etc
- common courtesies like good night/good morning contact I had to ask for (now get it)

First week away recently she was off and so I got AFC asking what was wrong - her response nothing which made her more off which made me ask even more what was wrong, made her more off - downward spiral. AFC muppet I know!!! This is what I need to recover from.

Post event she wanted a weekend to chill and be with "her mummy" - lived at home until 28 (only been away from home 6 months!!). She perked up but I cannot help but be sensitive to everything she does. She is clearly less attracted and so not as chatty, flirty etc. my AFC is strangling the attraction.

So I guess my original question stands - how can I "punish"/not tolerate being treated right without being AFC and regain my position as dominant alpha that she finds attractive.

We work together and at work I am a top 5 performer in a 200+ team and am naturally very alpha at work - her original attraction of course.

Feel free to lay into me so I can refer back to this post each time I am feeling AFC to being me back in line.

Thanks in advance guys....