Thread: hyper emperia
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-02-2009, 09:01 PM

lol - "it's for losers" Yeah, after I gave a girl her first stacked orgasm that's exactly what she said...

To be authentic, your ability to personalise and value judge the simple question that started this thread smacks of insecurity.

I thought my multisensular description in the above explained how it’s actually about value, security and trust (with a good dollop of funny thrown in for lube). The language simply facilitates an elegant delivery for your intentions, which is what really counts. As previously elucidated in my article, what really matters are your intentions for the other person and who you are, not a string of words.

“Instead of tricking girls into thinking you're charismatic, funny, a great lover etc., you could actually become those things.” Exactly, there is no trick; you have to BE the emotional content of your language otherwise you’re incongruent, the unconscious knows it and you’re just spouting depthless sentences impotently.

Also, if her impression is one of funny/charisma or whatever then who are you to tell her that her definitions are wrong. Authentically, I think this highlights the narcissistic assumption in your opinion that, consciously or unconsciously, you define what is funny or charismatic (otherwise it must be a trick...) when of course all these things are in the eye of the beholder.

This should be the bread and butter of a Philosopher King…