View Single Post
(#57)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-05-2013, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by db x View Post
I'd focus on going out and meeting people rather than using online sites especially when your involving travel, online sites are great for flirting and getting better at text game but from experience i can tell you they're mostly flakers and the ones that aint are often looking for a relationship or are phyco in some way..

You need to have someone to go out with tho, don't solo it. Going solo to clubs at least is well sad imo you really need to start finding people to go out with, lots of people want to pickup chicks from outside of the community most likely a lot of your mates do although they may be reserved about it.

Next time I'm up boro I might come down to Stockton for a drink or two and see what happens, I'm in a relationship at the moment but I still like to get out now and again and dont mind winging, it's good practice to make sure I don't get rusty anyway!

Db
Text game is something I always found fun and I was nervous to open up to people before so text game was perfect in the sense that it was non-evasive. I remember though my time whilst reading the likes of MM and The Game I was also on PoF, just to test the shit out. Long story short, I was playing push and pull with this apparent hottie and she was head over heels, then when we met her pictures compared to what she actually looked like, were in complete contrast. She was constantly asking me if I wanted a relationship and when I said I had to go get my train, she followed me. Shit she was creeping me out!
So now when I'm online I either message simply on a fun/friendly note or wait for people to contact me; to which I get a few a week.

I have 1 friend that has told me he wants us to hit the clubs as he says that I am 1 of the coolest in our social group, which I do find hard to believe. I'm a part-time coach for a few football teams, managed a local junior team, beach lifeguard, snowboarder/skier etc.. this seems more 'guy' cool than 'woman' cool to me.
I'll give him a shout, no harm in giving it a go. Went to my first club visit the week before last for a female lesbian friends party, I was hitting on lesbians, some bi women were hitting on me and I was getting hit on by the bar staff and a tall ish guy in a blue full onesie. Was a fucked up night ha.

Definitely dude, just give me a shout when you're coming back to the North East.

I am the master of my fate

Last edited by Barney Stinson; 08-05-2013 at 11:44 PM. Reason: The Ministry of Spelling and Grammar filed a complaint