View Single Post
(#56)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default 08-05-2013, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Stinson View Post
I'm going to be travelling to different cities soon, definitely something I want to do.
I've always believed in not being confined to your own city, or even your own country.

I went on 2 online sites with the goal of talking to different girls in a couple of different cities and countries, whilst flirting. Then, when I go to their city, I could meet up with her, or even better, she could host me.
I'd focus on going out and meeting people rather than using online sites especially when your involving travel, online sites are great for flirting and getting better at text game but from experience i can tell you they're mostly flakers and the ones that aint are often looking for a relationship or are phyco in some way..

You need to have someone to go out with tho, don't solo it. Going solo to clubs at least is well sad imo you really need to start finding people to go out with, lots of people want to pickup chicks from outside of the community most likely a lot of your mates do although they may be reserved about it.

Next time I'm up boro I might come down to Stockton for a drink or two and see what happens, I'm in a relationship at the moment but I still like to get out now and again and dont mind winging, it's good practice to make sure I don't get rusty anyway!

Db

The unexamined life is not worth living.