View Single Post
(#53)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-05-2013, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
Nahhhhh, don't think so.

You don't just lose your anxiety in one "SHB" approach. If only.

I've approached super hot blonde bombshells 10/10, even got their number, & felt like the king & that I was now "cured"

But that's not what happens. You just need to keep at it, all the time.
Yeah dude, poor choice of words by me.

It was meant to mean that I fucked up the chance to approach so if/when I see her next time I will force myself to just approach; the breakthrough would be to just literally talk to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
If I am trying to make excuses not to approach I tend to think to myself, 'what if this girl turns out to be my dream girl'. I then realise I have to approach, else end up feeling 'what if'.
Cheers dude I'll use that I say to myself 'she is just another person, maybe our conversation will be the highlight of our day'..
I am extremely self critical and although it is a fantastic motivator, it is also a massive hindrance for future approaches because I tend to up the anti too much to stuff like 'she is just a girl, stop been a fucking pussy and approach her, talk to her, escalate. C'mon dude' ... both motivation and also hinderance, plus I'm setting myself goals before even being in the interaction.

I am the master of my fate