View Single Post
(#18)
Old

Default FR: My nurse - 03-05-2013, 06:36 PM

So, got out of hospital 1 week ago and wasn't really arsed about making a field report about this but I have buckets of free time now so what the hell.

For people who don't know the background - http://www.puaforums.co.uk/off-topic...ry-1-year.html

Nothing too big, just light flirting with 'my nurse'. It was fun, kino of course and we'd been texting and a few phone calls whilst she was off duty. She'd come and eat her dinner with me and I'm sure she was just making excuses to say 'Hi' when she had some free time.
Then on Sunday she comes into my room with her usual greeting 'Hi darling' ... but then with an added extra "I'm your personal toilet helper today".

WTF!!! I was actually mortified because due to my injuries and the muscle wastage from been bed bound, it's hard to stand still whilst pissing and it was a ballache to sit since I can't bend my leg. All this meant that she'd be coming into the toilet room with me. How fucking embarrassing!

So here we both are, walking to the toilet. I'm tense as fuck and I seem to remember that I cracked some joke about the situation in an attempt to relieve my tension. By the time we'd got to the toilet I did actually need to piss so that was a relief.
She locked the door and I was just about to put the crutches to 1 side when she grabbed me around the waist from behind. I proceeded to piss. She started moving her hands around my waist and abs, towards my thighs (basically what I do to girls so it was kinda weird but no complaining).

She then got some wet paper towels and went down on her knees and wiped my dick. Then she gave 1 of the best BJ's I've ever had (that might be due to the length of time I'd had no intimate moment). That relieved the tension!

The walk back to my bed seemed victorious. This was a good day.
From Sunday to Tuesday, this toilet run happened a further 3 times. And for that I thank her because she taught me a valuable lesson; now I can stand still whilst pissing

Wisdom comes after Experience. Get out there tonight. Experience!

Last edited by YNNAD; 03-05-2013 at 06:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to YNNAD For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (03-05-2013)