Thread: Dice Rants!
View Single Post
(#30)
Old
MASTER PUA
Space Invaders Champion, Typing Test Champion

Default 26-04-2013, 01:46 PM

Out again last night with XFC and Shahansha, great night as always with those guys, I always love going out after improv since your already in the banter mood and you tend to have a right laugh while doing it.

We start getting into the swing of things, a few approaches, here and there but the focus seemed to be more on just having a bit of a fuck about and enjoying the night. So you don't really care if you get blown out or rejected, plus being with the guys is a reassuring return, even if things go tits up you know you've got a mate there giving you a pat on the back "good try mate", it sounds a bit too needy or requiring of approval but it tends to keep your spirits up.

Anyway! Shahansha cottoned on to a few lair guys floating about, I didn't pay them much attention until he mentioned them to be honest, but after he noted it I couldn't help but laugh at them, they looked like weird creepy people hanging around the bar waiting for the end of the night to pounce on some drunk girl. Being stone cold sober (which from other threads works fine for some people) and not showing even the slightest hint of a smile or even that your having fun, then I mean seriously, what is the point of you even being there?

So closing the near of the end of the night, XFC and Shahansha shoot off and I'm left with a girl on the side and here comes my dilemma, I seem to be completely inept in sealing the deal so to speak, numbers and saliva were exchanged but my nights invariably end with a girls friends stealing her away, me losing her, or on occasion me just losing interest and forgetting (that one can't be helped!).

Ah well, time to practice a bit of text game!

“A problem can not be solved from the same logical level it was created.”
The Following User Says Thank You to D!ce For This Useful Post:
nova (26-04-2013)