View Single Post
(#9)
Old

Default 24-09-2009, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Junky View Post
Cheers mate, this is good stuff!
Its quite frustrating for me cos when I see a girl and she's wearing an awesome outfit, I just want to be able to make a comment/compliment about it to make her feel good about herself. I wouldn't use this as an opener because I like to feel that I am actually gonna like the girl before I start paying her compliments. Nothing worse than feeding the hungry ego of a bird thats got her head up her arse!
Women don't usually have a "b1tch shield" up during the day mate. By all means, if you like the way a woman looks then you fcuking tell her! Be it her boots, her hair, her style, her pretty face, whatever...like you say it doesn't have to be from a "hitting on her" angle; you're just making her feel good and that in turn makes you feel good.

I will state that it is hard to stop a girl and say this regardless of how easy it may seem in theory. You just have to do it and not over think it though. I used to have a problem of rehearsing how the conversation would go in my head, which caused me to massively over think things, which just lead to failure. Don't over think it; just think "I'm going to tell this girl I like her boots and I don't give a fcuk how she reacts!". That's the most powerful angle to come from. Don't seek a reaction and don't worry about furthering the conversation until you've actually opened your mouth and paid her the compliment.

Direct game is game with all the games taken out.