View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default 16-04-2013, 11:20 AM

Nice posts so far guys! I work in sales, have done since I left college/quit uni. I find it's one of those with a huge pro list and a huge con list. Best things for me are the instant cash flow you can create when your motivated and the fact you can move anywhere and pickup a job in sales without much of a sweat. You also get to network quite a bit especially for me as I've worked in a few different countries and lots of different companies..

I would say it has it's down side too, I left my last company because I didn't see any value in what I was selling and if you pick the wrong product sales can be a nightmare. I'm now looking for my next venture and its pretty sad the amount of companies I've came across selling shit stuff for over the odds prices.

On the pros I've managed to work maybe 2 years out of the last 4 or so and earned and spent double most my peers having worked half as much. Done lots of traveling with the money and time ect.

I also aim to be financially free and I'm currently looking at ways to create a passive income large enough for me to move somewhere I can live on less and spend my time doing what I want rather than 9-5 to make someone else wealthy.

Long term I am hoping to study serveral subjects the likes of philosophy and politics and by the end of my life hope I'm able to contribute something of value or create some positive impact from the fact I've been here.

Db

The unexamined life is not worth living.
The Following User Says Thank You to db x For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (16-04-2013)