Thread: Dice Rants!
View Single Post
(#25)
Old
MASTER PUA
Space Invaders Champion, Typing Test Champion

Default 14-04-2013, 05:16 PM

Went out to the old home town stomping grounds last night, was kind of a good night, met up with some old mates and then out meeting folk! Went to a bar with shishe pipes, and had a conversation with a few folk at the bar, nice girls.

Anyhow's started talking to somebody at the other side of the club, she looked about late twenties to early thirties, turns out she was 42! I made a few jokes about women around her age know their way around the bed posts after she commented that maybe I should be trying to hit on somebody my own age, but I don't know there's something about 'cougars' that's inherently sexy. So anyway, we end up kissing, she was pretty coming on pretty strong to be fair, but then her friend dragged her away, I laughed and moved on.

So I went to the bar to get a drink, and without thinking I said hi! to the first person besides me, and before I even realised I turned around and it was my ex whom I've not spoken to in months! Awkwardness aside we started talking and catching up, one thing led to another and we head back to hers. Kinda feels like this was a bit of a cop out though, but there you have it, there was my Saturday!

“A problem can not be solved from the same logical level it was created.”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D!ce For This Useful Post:
kowalski (14-04-2013), Shahanshah (14-04-2013)