View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-04-2013, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Sounds like she fancied you. Why is there bafflement? Do you look like a sock puppet?

Peace,

kowalski
Haha the sock puppet was a nice touch.

The bafflement was because recently I've been working on approaching just people in general, with a frame to then approach more and more women. I didn't expect a woman to approach me asking for my number when I've been trying to approach them, kinda like role reversal.

Also, in Blueprint Decoded Tyler says that a woman will look at a guy she likes and if there's a commonality, even just 1% of a commonality she'll focus in on it and almost attach herself to it like a leach.
Honestly, I wasn't convinced about that when I heard it but now I:
a) know what he meant
b) realise actually how powerful just a small commonality can be to a girl

I still think the term 'commonalities' in general is just a lame excuse for a guy to think the woman could be attracted to them.

Also realised upon reflection that I did absolutely nothing apart from been myself, letting my personality come out. Which is building on my mindset that I'm putting into place.
Which is good really because this means my mindset/s are sinking in which on a whole, would help me to be more natural and relaxed.

Although I must step away from judging things for how they look i.e. that situation in the shoe shop... I told myself they didn't like me which is why I was put off approaching and I suppose I acted with a shield, even when approached by the brunette.

I am the master of my fate

Last edited by Barney Stinson; 14-04-2013 at 12:29 AM.