View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Completely baffled by this... - 13-04-2013, 09:11 PM

So I'm walking into a shoe shop and 3 girls (2 blondes 1 brunette) who were the shop attendants, were literally staring at me. 1 with their mouth wide open which kinda put me off talking to them.
But the brunette came over as usual shop attendants do and and asked the most asked question in human existence "is there anything I can help you with?".
So, just normally, politely I ask her for the shoe size I want and she goes off somewhere and returns a minute later with the gym/running trainers I asked for.

She then say's something about the gym, maybe like "are these for you workout's" or something like that. I can't remember..
I just said "yeah they're for the gym but won't be going for a few days till I get rid of this cold".
She then says "omg I've got the startings of a cold too, we can be cold buddies. gimmi your phone number". So I did.

Wtf happened!? I was sat for 50 minutes on the bus home pondering over the whole situation.
I came to the conclusion that it was like she was trying to rationalise giving me her number by creating a commonality that was hardly part of my personality or character but nevertheless something we could both relate to.
She was nice aswell, I'd probably say a 7 (as I don't want to over-rate). It all seemed a bit needy to me, but also kinda flattering.

Has anyone else had a similar experience like this where no gaming had been done at all?

I am the master of my fate