View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA
Cell-Out Champion

Default 13-04-2013, 05:00 PM

currently working in the career I chose since leaving school worked my way up to manager level got free degree etc and on a good wage lives pretty good but...

Someone once asked what do you want out of your life(He meant career wise) as a smart arse 20 something I replied "to be free" to my surprise this was accepted as a pretty good answer seems people could relate.
so as the self nominated office clown had his catchphrase this became mine when ever asked the career question.

it wasn't to the last few years, maybe when I discovered self development that I began to ponder what the words "to be free" actually meant to me. I could start on a very long post of the whole picture to give you the jist which is related to the post it's not working for other people and having the freedom live were and when I want.

last year I started internet marketing mainly learning and trying stuff didn't really get stuck in deep maybe because there was some self doubt still lurking.

As a bit of a warning before I go any further anyone thinking of jumping into the internet marketing it makes the pua ripoff industry look tame don't get pulled in by the so called gurus they will empty your pockets.

Anyways I digress so towards the backend of last year I pulled my finger out and started to treat it more like a business.
As of this year I have a clear plan consistent money coming in and a plan to diversify.
it really takes a lot of planning to juggle work, starting a business and social life.

If I quit my job and did the business full time I would exceed earning but would have to give up a lot fro several months i'm quite happy to build this up in my spare time and still live comfortably with my normal wage.

Last edited by face; 13-04-2013 at 05:07 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to face For This Useful Post:
db x (16-04-2013), Hustler25 (14-04-2013)