View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-04-2013, 11:11 PM

Went out today again; aim was to talk to 5 people, hold the conversation well and then eject.

In the morning I went out to town and saw lots of hot approachable women, blondes, brunettes, tall girls, short girls ... yet I didn't approach.
I felt like I completely let myself down, I was really fucking pissed off with myself. I had a little stupid 'in-head' conversation with myself. "why didn't I just approach? There's no harm in it so just talk, fucking TALK... pussy" I was really fucking pissed off with myself for not at least attempting it!!

Then I realised that (personally) I'd been approaching it from the wrong angle. I'd set myself a goal to go out and talk to people but nothing specific whereas if I just went out with the intent of showing my personality, not actually focused purely on approaching (i.e. louder voice, fun etc..) then this would:
a) attract attention to ME
b) make me feel more confident to start a conversation

So I went out shopping in Asda tonight. I set myself no goals, apart from to just have a laugh and show my personality.
So I'm walking round and I see what looks like an Asda team motivational speech that then somehow turned into all the 20 Asda staff fast paced walking down the aisle, making a very tight right turn and up the other aisle like it was some sort of Asda Mario Cart race with the winner seeming to scream "I won!!!" whilst holding an Cadbury's Creme Egg; which could only be considered as arse licking the team manager.
Another shopper (male) was near me so I said to him:
"Looks like we're in the middle of a no rules high tempo Asda Mario Cart final lap. You'll never see this many staff accumulate together again.. shit if only David Attenborough was here".
To that I got a long laugh and a reply, then I cut the conversation for a reason that I honestly don't know. He then told his partner about it and she laughed and and looked my way. All fun and projects my personality whilst completely off the whim.

This helped me to realise that this is the part I must go down to improve.

However, I didn't make what I consider another approach. Fine I talked to 2-3 girls but only for a minute and it was just about showing them the best biscuits to buy or the best sweets or whatever.

So I have another add-on to my mindset which is to go out with the intent of having fun and projecting your own personality. Goals, if any, should be vague and not really number specific as it creates negativity for me personally at this stage of my improvement.

I am the master of my fate