Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#249)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-04-2013, 11:44 AM

Went out last night with XF Chris, Dice, David and Shaun to 5th Ave, I was sober but that wasn't by choice :P No money nigga.

I approach two girls and it goes alright but even though the friend fucked off and it got awkward over escalating, getting sexual and walked off after a while.

XFC tore up the club, he was on fire and ended up getting with a smoking hot blonde. I did a few more approaches during the night and for being sober it was actually alright but there's always that feeling you could easily go home any minute when you're not drunk.

Dice, you need to drink less :P David did good it was his first night out, I think, with people off the forum and he killed it. Shaun was banter, we got on like a house on fire, and he pulled too.

See I never saw drunk as making me better its just more fun and I actually get horny and want to get with the girls but sober; I'm in a loud club, I'm very chill and my interactions go well buts its always just social which we all know isn't really what we approach for.

Tonight I'm getting wasted and I wanna get used to winging tonight. I full on want to tear it up tonight!

Know Thyself.

Have fun.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shahanshah For This Useful Post:
D!ce (12-04-2013), Hustler25 (12-04-2013), kowalski (12-04-2013), nova (12-04-2013)