View Single Post
(#194)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Epiphany Time - 11-04-2013, 12:56 PM

So, I have stepped back from actively 'chatting up' girls the past few days, and have resisted approaching girls when I see them in the shops/street. In the meantime I thought I would look at my attitude to game and how I have been treating girls. Something just isn't right.

Reflecting, I have considered how certain elements in my game might be changed, i.e. how I speak to the girl, when to do certain things, etc. looking at the most basic pua books in the process. You can focus heavily on certain areas and start to feel fairly lost though, and I for one am only interested in feeling authentic.

So, today I have realised 2 major, very simple behavioural weaknesses that I possess that hold me back with girls:

I am a pushover

On the one hand I have embraced living through my intentions, and being forward and quite sexual with them the past few months, but in doing so I am still too straight forward and needy. I am not a challenge, and who is going to be that interested in something that is handed to them on a plate? This is relevant to my relationships with people in general.

I am impatient

I meet the girl, get her number and am constantly thinking of ways to get her out with me and angle the dates where she can end up near my house and get her into bed. I am forcing things as a result and rushing everything. The girl can feel this and no doubt gets creeped out. Sometimes I could lay a girl within a few hours, and sometimes I need to accept, and even enjoy the fact that it may take several weeks to do so. Again, this impatience is relevant to so many areas of my life.

Relentlessly gaming (effectively playing a numbers game with girls) has not addressed these two particular weaknesses at all. It is now a matter of reflecting on my attitude in dealing with life and people, and generally chilling the fuck out, instead of trying so damn hard all the time.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 11-04-2013 at 02:13 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (11-04-2013), Jynx-Manchester (11-04-2013), kowalski (11-04-2013)