Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#248)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-04-2013, 09:54 AM

Haha my squinty eyes like a Chinese man.

I feel more judged with friends and they more wanna keep to themselves (which is fair enough I'm not complaining). Being able to approach the girls I want (and do well) is definitely the direction I wanna head towards, you're right about that.

Or maybe I can already, get your fat ass out to see!!

@Sapmi, please elaborate to how this is genuine advice, tips or comment and not you trying to dispute me? I posted earlier in here that I cba to get involved in it any more especially in my journal.

I can and have chatted up girls in day time whilst sober, I have female friends, I've even done sober nights out and was around the same skill level, in fact I could argue better but it depends on what you call good/bad, as I was the drunken night a few days before.

Clubs are designed for drunk people, drinking and getting drunk together is a social thing, drinking is fun. I could go into some gay shit about how drinking and partying is actually a part of catharsis but cba.

I might go through a sober phase at some point who knows, me and XF-Chris said we might do a few sobery nights out during the week but then again we were battered when talking about hahaha.

And the fact that everybody's argument for going sober always revolves around women and 'skill' depresses me.

And Jynx, you guys are my mates, buddy

Know Thyself.

Have fun.