View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default A realisation arose - 10-04-2013, 09:58 PM

I had 4 job interviews today, each one made me less nervous. Then I realised, a job interview is FAR more nerve wrecking than talking to random girls. So, what's the problem? Why are people more scared of approaching girls than they are of having a formal meeting to which you are dissected to no end and not even able to come back with anything equally as obnoxious (in a certain light) since this person could be your prospective employer..

• Is it because I perceive the girl to have high value even before I approach?
  • Is it because I'd be Day Gaming by myself?
  • Is it because I make myself feel that I have low value?
  • Is it because I don't know what to say?

Man there are fuck loads of reasons that I've made up to make myself believe that not approaching a set of girls is the right thing to do.

But today for my interviews I decided to dig up some background information on the companies (as normal), write it all down and then take the notepad with me with 2-3 pre-thought out questions to ask.
Now, these people I had never met before, I had to be looking good, knowledgeable, ready to be tested on the spot; basically act natural and off the whim.

Every interview there was 2 people present; 1 male and 1 female. In 2 of the interviews the female present was fucking hot.
Now, I was by myself and these people had higher value in the setting than me so that initially makes you feel like a person with lower value and they are testing you to fuck, throwing questions, both easy and hard at you all the time.
I never once used any of my pre-thought questions, never once looked at my notepad full of information. Instead I acted purely off the whim.

So, I asked myself this. If I went through the interviews and came out fine the other end then why can't I do that with girls?

On any given day I go out by myself and see a hot girl with her mates it makes me think she is the one with the high social value, which if you think about it for too long you will start producing negative thoughts until finally you don't know what to say and let the opportunity slip past.

With that situation, what was so different between that and the interviews?
Answer: Nothing at all ... apart from the possible job opportunity at the end.

So, if I came out fine from the interviews then there is no reason to believe that I won't come out fine after talking to a girl or group of girls.

This is a realisation I had. I believe I should adopt the mindset, I think it could be a good foundation to progress.

Thoughts and opinions would be helpful..