View Single Post
(#22)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default 05-04-2013, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
Some on here seem to be attempting to mask the fact they are approaching girls with the idea that they are incidentally out with 'mates'. For me, there is no shame in going out 'on the pull' with the lads, be it the bars & clubs or the streets. There is no distinction to be made here.
A lot of people are taking this whole 'be honest, authentic, open, ...' stuff way further than it was ever intended.

Stating you do 'pickup' out of the blue in most conversations just to be 'authentic' is like adding wanking to a personal hobbies section of a cv, it's just irrelevant and people don't want to know, regardless of if they should/shouldn't judge you for it.

If your bringing it up in most conversations purposefully it will end up being a crutch and more of a 'routine' making you less 'authentic' by your own standards.

If they ask then that's diffrent situation, or if it comes up naturally now and then.. Personally I'm always open about these things but it annoys the hell out of me when people act all "look at me I'm so comfortable with myself that I need you to know about it".

It reminds me of overly camp gays.

The unexamined life is not worth living.