View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default 02-04-2013, 10:03 PM

Sat in the local pub today after 4 hours of Tylers decoded and whilst I wait for Flawless Natural to increase the "used" space on my PC harddrive.
Anyway these guys were just your average normal guy, 1 with the laugh of Jimmy Carr (fucking brilliant) and 1 that looked like an unshaved caveman.
So I decided that I would try and open every person that walked past; even the waiters and waitresses. I figured this would help me in diverse openers.

So I went from the usual inside jokes with the bar staff all the way to off the whim specific things like "ohh I wouldn't sit there, you're in my line of sight, I like to look at the pretty pictures on the wall"...
I opened about 12 people, some (ie the waiters/waitresses) several times.

I got to the point where I was kinda lost for things to open with but I didn't want to hit the "replay" button. So, I kinda stared towards the bar area in an awkward state of deep thought when I realised that there was a nice girl staring back at me. I quickly smiled but remained at the same body language.
Then completely out of character, I pointed at her and then curled the finger back towards me as a sort of "come here" gesture. Straight away I thought fuck why did I do that!? But she came over with her drink and sat with us until her friends came.

Also I overcame resistance 4 times to getting a girls phone number through DAY GAME, which was pretty cool.
"...because I'm the most interesting guy you've talked to today, you don't want tomorrow to be AS boring as this morning do you?"
So far done on 5 people, got 4 numbers...

Wisdom comes after Experience. Get out there tonight. Experience!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YNNAD For This Useful Post:
Jynx-Manchester (03-04-2013), kowalski (02-04-2013)