View Single Post
(#18)
Old

Default 31-03-2013, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Whatever, you can do what u want. i wrote on some girls status about being my cleaner in a french maid outfit a while back. then this inbox ensues

You can't be puttin ideas like that in my head, ha ha, its been a LONG time, so its just unfair!!!
X

17:23

Oh sorry did i plant a seed, i didnt mean for that one tiny little bit... honestly ... x

18:03

Ha ha, hope you're happy with yourself...
X

18:15

well if you wanna play that bad, we can always make a play date... u i would fuck so bad you wouldnt be able to think straight x

19:21

That a promise???
Argh, why am I flirting shamelessly wit you!!!
X

ha... yeah thats a promise. send me ur number x

22:35
Number sent
x

she came round, and i had some ridiculously good sex.

stop over thinking shit. if they like you, they like you. if they dont, there isnt much u can do about it
You and the girl had history?

Personally I hate facebook I get frustrated with the amount of message etc.. coming to my phone. Interesting the way people would settle for a facebook close, personally I'd say number or email; depending on how much you use facebook and what you post you don't want to seem like a complete dick.

As for cold approached via facebook. How many women actually reply back? Facebook seems a bit too try hard to me, might be me just not liking the idea though.

Pun - Try this status "think's brunettes do it better...". Should receive girls qualifying themselves and even just funny shit like "FYI Beer does not make you FAT it makes you LEAN... against tables, chairs, walls and ugly people"

Wisdom comes after Experience. Get out there tonight. Experience!